Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Next Great Sucess

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! (A bit late, I know)

The Phoenix Magazine came out over the weekend. Our ad is already showing its sucess. It was placed very nicely in the middle of the calendar of events and next to a really eye catching ad with a cat in it. One thing I've discovered is that having a nice ad is good, having an eye catching ad placed with other nice ads is even better.

Our marketing push for this week is a direct mailing piece to real estate agents, following Doug Hall's marketing principles. After the great results we had with the flyer to agents in Prescott, I am expecting big things from this mailing- hopefully a 2% response rate. In fact, last week I got another call off the first flyer- better than three weeks after it first came out!

I also got a call from a very nice contractor who wants to advertise in Williams Arizona. I don't much care for snow, but these snowballs are making me happy!

In other news...
Bullzimedia is doing our rebroadcast today. Results were good last time, but I am expecting an even better response this time around.

We have the KNAU party to go to tomorrow night and the Chamber party the next evening. I LOVE parties.

No comments: