Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Business Presentations

My latest venture as being the "most visible eatstayplay.com executive" is to go to meetings and give presentations about eatstayplay.com.

I am still working on perfecting my pitch to said organizations. I have to fine tune my PowerPoint slides and oh! buy a projector. (Kind of hard to have a meeting of 30+ people gather around the laptop screen...)

The best news is that I already have two presentations scheduled: Prescott Valley Town Council meeting on December 16, 2004 & the Chino Valley Town Council meeting for sometime in January. After that, it will be on to the Chambers of Commerce, Woman in Business organizations, the Hispanic communty, and other networking groups.

Good thing I LIKE public speaking. Guess all that training in high school will finally pay off!

In other news:
  • Our daily visitor count is picking up. We are averaging 500 visitors a day.
  • We have more merchants now than we have ever had before.
  • Networking at business parties is paying off with new clients, a partnership with a SEO firm, and even more name recognition.

No comments: