Wednesday, January 12, 2005

New Search Engine Plan

We have been dancing with a couple of on-line marketing companies lately, and are adding more variety to our strategies. Part of this will be some new work and research into easy SEO methods- something I can do without having to hire 14 people to code.

This new update should be available in our test area (of the website) by 15 January 2005. Then, I'll be able to track our results against what we have been getting. We've been breaking session and referral records left and right, but I think that this easy change could really help.

We're also looking at some more, different, print media advertising. I'll keep this blog more or less updated - I'm hiring more salesmen in January and I am very busy with the systems to support them.

No comments: