Thursday, March 16, 2006

Civic Tourism Conference

Little Prescott Arizona will be hosting a civic tourism conference this weekend that I will be attending. I am looking to network and meet people that we (eatstayplay.com) can help promote their towns. I'll post again after the conference to give an update about how it went. They tell me they are expecting 230 participants.

In other news:

Prescott Public Library has asked me to remove their listing on EatStayPlay.com because I wasn't quick enough making the updates. Yes, I am a Prescott native and YES, I do care about the library, but come on people! I've got a major renovation of my business- have some patience! I'll get done. So, Nope, Not Gonna Take It Down.

Contrast THAT with the comments I got from the Arboretum:

From: Andrew
To: EatStayPlay.com
Date: Tue, March 14, 2006 11:15 am
Subject: Thank You

Thank you so much for the information provided about us on your website. I am writing to inform you that this year there will be live birds of prey programs held every weekend. It is your choice if you would like to add this information to the website. I can’t express how grateful we are for your efforts on having us listed on the website.

Thanks again,

Andrew
Marketing/Public Programs Assistant, The Arboretum at Flagstaff

No comments: