Saturday, December 09, 2006

Kim's House

My fantastic house:
It's a composte picture to show the whole front, which is why there's a "line" down the middle.

Mom, painting the former "dragon train room" It ended up light light blue!

My dad fixing a hole in the drywall in the livingroom.

Mom painting MY bedroom- yellow of course!

The swing set in my back yard. Kris' kids like to come over to play.

View of the back of the house!

Lily- checking it out in the back yard.

My "inherited" rooster! He follows me around like a puppy. I can't keep them (see below) because they're just TOO messy but I've been enjoying them while I've got them!

Might be a chicken, might be a rooster. Hard to say!

My favorite little helpers! Kris' kids Griffen and Elwyn. They helped me clean up and just HAD to wear gloves!

No comments: