Monday, March 23, 2009

OKC


This weekend was Pre-Paid Legal's international convention in Oklahoma City. Mom, Dad, and I flew but Alvin DROVE. I don't think he'll do THAT again!

I typically hate arena photos since you can't see anything, but this one turned out okay. This is our founder Mr. Harland Stonecipher on stage for the final address at the end of the weekend.


On Sunday, we slept in and then had "brunch" at Abuelo's Mexican Food. We ate here last year. I'm not a huge fan of eating Mexican out, but this is excellent. Even if it IS in OKC!


The outside of the restaurant.


After lunch, Alvin and I went for a walk by the canal. Gotta love the ability to set the time and run away. This pic turned out the best of the ones I took this way. I didn't bring my new camera since I didn't want to lose it. This is just an EatStayPlay grab camera and isn't great. The photos are okay, but not great by any means.


On our walk behind the hotel, we found this penguin!


His name was Tux.


Okay, you can't really see from the photo...

This tree had roots that stuck up above the ground (and mulch) that looked like knobby knees sticking out of bath water. Very cool to look at. Couldn't get a photo that made it make sense...

No comments: