Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Big Presentation

This evening (and tomorrow at lunch) I'll be doing a presentation about the Life Events Legal Plan at a client appreciation event. Funny thing, it's not for OUR clients. It's for another Enrolled Agent in the area.

She's very focused on making sure that everybody has a Will and end-of-life planning. So, that's what I'll be focusing on. Hopefully, we'll be able to pull a ton of counters out of it and start March off with a bang. I'd really like to see Dad get to ED in March...

I'm excited about this, but it's the first time that I've ever done a big Power Point presentation all on my own. I figure I can get through it all in about fifteen to twenty minutes. The shorter the better since we can't have dinner until we're all done speaking. I just always remind myself to speak slowly. I also don't want to use the lapel mic, but the hand-held mic. I've never used a clip-on microphone before and certainly don't want to start tonight!

1 comment:

www.ourexplorer.com said...

Hi Kim, how's the presentation going? "end-of-life planning" sounds quite big. Would be interesting to hear your comments. :)

OurExplorer - Travel through the eyes of a local