Saturday, May 02, 2009

Google AdSense

In my constant search to find ways to pay the EatStayPlay.com bills, I've stumbled upon Google AdSense. We USED to have this on the site years ago and recently re-added it.

(Is re-added a word?)

Basically, I put Google ads on all my pages and when somebody clicks on it, I get paid. I saw on a site a few days ago the heading: "pay the bills" over the AdSense ads. I think this is a GREAT idea -- I mean, TELL people why you've got ads on your page! Encourage them to click!



Yesterday I found something called AdSense for domains. Basically, you take a domain that you're not using and let Google put ads on it. Well, I don't technically have any domains that I'm not using at the moment so I registered two new ones:

http://www.CampingInCampgrounds.com
http://www.FREECampingInCampgrounds.com

They're both up with Google. So, if people GO to those sites and then click on a link, I'll get paid. I've heard that you can make 3 times the revenue from domain AdSense as you can from on-site AdSense. Of course, that person didn't tell me what his domains/keywords are...

Still, I thought I'd post this to my blog and see what people think of the domains, keywords...

And, ask all of you: go to those sites and CLICK ON SOMETHING!

No comments: