Thursday, July 02, 2009

Chino Valley Geocaching

I'm still really excited about our new geotokens, so even though it wasn't "date night" I took Alvin out geocaching. We hit 4 Chino Valley area caches.

We started out with on that my friend Kris put out called What the quail? We found a geocoin there.


Then, we were on to cacti with a view. This one, was, yep IN some prickly pear cactus. But that wasn't the issue. The issue was it was also on an ant highway! Yuck. (I'm not activating the link because the guy archived it and it's no longer an active cache.)

Oh yeah, I got my hair cut!

From there we went to Yuma Flood Zone and had to re-bury the cache. Floods and all!

We finished up with another cache of Kris' called Got Mail? Then, we went to my folk's house to get Lily.

At each of these caches we put in some of the EatStayPlay.com geotokens. These geotokens are good for a free geocoin. A free TRACKABLE geocoin no less! Well, I shouldn't say they are good for a free coin -- there's some work involved.

1 comment:

Kris said...

GREAT photos!!! And I LOVE your haircut (So does Elly)