Sunday, June 22, 2008

Latin Lesson 1: Done!

Who-hoo! I FINALLY got my first lesson for my Latin correspondence course completed. I'm very relieved but at the same time I'm an POed at myself for waiting so long. How ever am I going to get this done before school starts!?

I know the administration isn't worried if I'm studying just a day or two ahead of my students, but I am! I want to KNOW this like I know my Spanish. I actually told the teacher why I was taking this class; I don't know if that was a good idea or not, but there it is. I figured if I clued the prof in, then maybe C. Winsor Wheeler might actually help me more than just grading the assignments.

I've been listening to the Latin tape but I really need to dedicate some time to get it from audio cassette into a MP3 format. Alvin gave me all the tools to do it, now I just need to make it happen! Wish me luck, I might give it a whirl tonight.

No comments: