Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Man Aprons

Alvin cooked me dinner (steak!) on Sunday and he wore my mom's purple flowered apron because he was wearing a new shirt and didn't want to get it greasy. As I dropped it over his head, I said,

"Don't worry, Alvin. I'll buy you a Man-Pron."

So, I had to jump on CafePress.com


And create some Man-Pron designs for him.


The section has NOTHING but the BBQ Apron (and the bib!) for each of the four designs. By the way, each image is clickable to that section of CafePress.com so you can get a Man-Pron yourself!

It says:

Do you need the perfect gift for the man in your life? The man who fearlessly cooks, barbecues, and puts MEAT on the table?

Look no further!

This section offers 4 popular designs of Man-Prons, the apron any red-blooded American man is proud to wear. You won't find any flowers, frill, or PINK on these aprons. Just tough canvas taht is ready to get bbq sauce and woodsmoke all over it.

These man-prons will keep your man cooking in style!

No comments: