Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paint, Cabinets, Vinyl


So, the stucco doesn't look any different, but YES, that IS a garage door you see there! And, the driveway has been leveled by the backhoe for a concrete pour. That's scheduled for Wednesday they tell me.

The house is now locked up at night so I couldn't get IN to take photos. This is through the dirty front window to show that the kitchen has been painted. ALL one color: walls, ceilings, inside the closets, the doors, even the floor! I think I still like the paint color but it's hard to tell since I couldn't get in and SEE it.

My standard-issue cabinets that I really like anyway. Hopefully everything will match as well as I had planned.

This is through my bedroom window into the spare bathroom. That dark stuff on the floor? Yeah, that's vinyl!


The deadbolt is on the front door, but not the knob. I took this THROUGH that hole and looking at my kitchen and pantry. Yeah!




In Other News:
I did THREE Pre-Paid Legal sit downs today. I sold two standard plans, a business plan, an Expanded Plan with Identity Theft, a business plan, and a new Associate. Yeah, can you say 7 Players Club points in one day? I have two left to hunt down for the month and that's the order of the morning tomorrow, Friday.

No comments: