Friday, June 06, 2008

Geocaching

Well, we've started a NEW family hobby. Geocaching! (pronounced geo-cashing) It's where you use a GPS to find the location of treasures. We did two finds on Sunday, one near Williams and one near Flagstaff. When you find a location, you log yourself in the book, take a treasure and leave a treasure.

And, if you're me, you also DOCUMENT the treasures with photos. I'll get those posted soon.


Right NOW, Dad & I are on our way to the very first Prescott Luncheon briefing. I've got a guest invited so hopefully, I'll get a sign up. I'm really excited to get my Thursday evenings back. And Fridays work well for me because even during the school year I'll be able to make it.

Speaking of, I had a nightmare last night about teaching Latin. I was totally unprepared, the class had no discipline or respect. It was nasty. I guess I'd better get more focused on learning Latin so that doesn't happen in real life.

No comments: