Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mortgage Meetings & A Date

What a day! I tried to gather all the information I needed this morning to meet with loan officers from two different lending places this morning and then I had to run to town to go to the bank and deliver the Moceri checks.

Back for a QUICK lunch (while reading the homeowners association docs) and then down to the office to make a few Pre-Paid Legal phone calls. Did I mention that I did TWO double counters and a new Associate out of Idaho today?

My meetings went really well this afternoon. I'm learning a LOT about the lending process. My credit's been pulled at at least one place and it is looking really really good for me to be able to qualify for the loan. The only thing I'm not 100% jazzed on is that my payments are higher than I expected due to PMI. Great.

After, I got to go out with ALVIN!!! for our standard Tuesday night date. Yeah! We went to his house and he made me a steak (he had to buy it after I forgot my wallet at the office) and then we just hung out. It was lovely! Just what the doctor ordered after several crazy days and more craziness in the house-buying game yet to come.

No comments: