Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Update

It's cold! Snowing! Cloudy! Windy!



And, did I mention: COLD!!!




Let's see, I just spent the afternoon on the phone making calls for Pre-Paid. It went pretty well in that I got a hold of a few people, got some No's (always good so you get them out of the way!), and got a few people interested. AND, I think I've got a small business plan marketed. Yeah!

So far, for Player's Club, I think I'm sitting at 4 for the month. While that's not GREAT great, at least it's a start.

I'm also toying around with the idea of sending a blast out to my newsletter list. As any of you can attest to: I haven't send out ANYTHING in months. Funny, but the idea of sending a blast makes me nervous. I don't know WHY. I mean, it's MY list. They're all people who wanted to hear from me. And yes, some will leave, but that's never bothered me in the past...

I've even got REAL updates to tell them. Holiday wishes. Geez. Maybe I'll just work on it tonight.



And, one of my goals:

In 2009 send out 52 newsletters!

No comments: