Friday, December 19, 2008

My New Website!

I'm really excited to have had some mentoring time with Mr. Jonathan Conrad. Mr. Conrad is one of the top executives in the business, knows 100% of the facts and is interested in helping me (and my friends) earn some extra income.

I'm over-the-top excited to be able to get such great coaching and mentoring from him.




Which ties into... My New Website.


Here's the email that I'll be sending out to my friends (but I'll also post it here in case you want to read it before I send it!) Check it out and then let me know what you think!





Dear Friend,

I wanted to run something by you real quick. As you know, the economy is getting softer and softer and gas prices seem to be going up every day.

I've found a way to recession proof myself and create an ongoing source of passive income, even in a down economy. I wanted to share it with you and get your opinion.

Please take a few minutes to check out this video. At the end of the video, fill out the form and let me know what you think.

http://www.greatcareerplan.com/?keldredge

I'll be in touch.

Regards,

KIM

No comments: