Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Geocoins Are Here!

After WEEKS of waiting (and months of planning!) my geocoins have arrived! I ordered 100 custom, trackable geocoins from Larissa at OakCoins.com

Larissa did a WONDERFUL job! She was always patient and answered all my questions. She didn't get worried when I kept changing the size or the amount; she just drew up another quote and sent it to me.

And, the turn around time was great! I got photos from the factory (made me cry) and an email when they were shipped. If you're even THINKING of ordering custom geocoins (trackable or not) you need to get them through OakCoins.com

Anyway, this is my coin - the front. I don't have a good photo of the back. And, I am giving these away FREE on my website! They're at: http://www.EatStayPlay.com/Coin/Blog.html



Isn't it pretty! I can't WAIT to put some out. But first, I need the geotokens...

No comments: