Sunday, June 28, 2009

Geotokens

The tokens came! I ordered 4,000 in 4 different colors. And no, they aren't EatStayPlay colors; I thought that if I got dark green, dark blue, and brown that they'd disappear in the bottom of a geocache. ESPECIALLY in an ammo can!

It was kinda strange having different colors...

I'm very pleased with how they turned out. Kris did an excellent job in the designing, as usual. It just took a while to get the guys on the PRODUCTION end to figure out the files. But it all came together in the end.

Here's all four colors.


And the green one. Isn't this guy jaunty? I actually scanned him in. I put these on my page about getting a free geocoin.

I took some to the briefing this evening to show Alvin. (They actually arrived yesterday but there was no time for posting.)

No comments: