Friday, July 21, 2006

Kim's Garden


So, what do I do when I'm NOT at work (or off camping, fishing, and doing research for my next newsletter?)

Garden!


These are my sunflowers and my giant pumpkins- as of last week. Now, the sunflowers are taller than the fence! Of course, as soon as they bloom I won't be able to weed them anymore (shoot!) because I am SERIOUSLY allergic.

Just don't tell my allergy doctor! I LOVE sunflowers.

Besides sunflowers and pumpkins, I have corn, two types of jalepenos, FOUR types of cucumbers (funny story- I bought four of the same plants, already started (lemon cucumbers) but one WASN'T a lemon cucumber and it is taking over!), two types of tomatoes, radishes, chard, bush beans (two types), cantelope, and a few carrots.

Good thing my garden is 50'x50'!

No comments: