Friday, July 21, 2006

Stray Dogs

When my folks called me yesterday, they said that had picked up a pair of stray dogs! (Just a reminder, they're in the White Mountains.) Neither dog was wearing a collar, but they looked cared-for. After a bit of owner-searching, Mom & Dad ran into a dog trainer who gave them some dog food and told them to take the dogs to Eager.

Okay, so TODAY, I get a call and it turns out, Eager (I'm guess the pound there?) will only keep the dogs for 3 days and then will put them down! My mom said: "Over my dead body!" and told my dad to go get them.

No, we're not adpoting them (whew! Two dogs is enough, thanks!) but my folks ARE taking them to Springerville, to the Human Society. Dad says they've got excellent chances of being adopted 'cause they're so cute.

Hopefully, dad'll snap a pic of them so I can show you just how cute they are.

No comments: