Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trusses!

They've told me that the house and yard will do this big/little, big/little thing where it SEEMS huge and then SEEMS tiny. Yeah, we're 100% in the HUGE arena. Adding the trusses didn't shrink it at all. It did look smaller once the concrete was poured but now, GINORMOUS!



I think trusses are really pretty and you can't see it well in this shot. You CAN see the big pile of plywood that will become my roof. Tomorrow!


See how big? That's Dad walking there. He's been checking on the progress for me several times a day while I'm teaching. Then, after work, we go over and take photos.

I like how busy this picture is. Dad suggested I take a picture UP looking out the roof and through the trusses. I did and WOW! I think it'll make a great fair photo for the Yavapai County Fair next month. I'm planning on getting stuff ready for printing over the weekend.


IN OTHER NEWS:
I sold TWO Life Events Legal Plan memberships today. I'll take one and Dad'll take the other. Of course, one is to a high maintenance new member... EW. I always wonder if the commission is worth it... I made her pay for 6 months at a time. She's a business owner so could really use the service anyway. It's hard to get her to understand though. We'll see. She'll be Dad's member.

That means that Dad only needs 2 more Player's Club points and I only need 5 more!

No comments: