Friday, May 09, 2008

EatStayPlay.com Is Fixed!

After a TON of searching, we figured out how the login to Members-EatStayPlay.com became broken and how to get it fixed.

Turns out, I was setting up a new computer at home over the weekend and I couldn't remember my password to the Admin console. So, I followed the link that said "email password"


RIGHT!

It said EMAIL password; it meant RESET.

Turns out that my Admin password is part of the ping-program that verifies a valid name-email-registration match for EatStayPlay.com. I had no idea that I'd unintentionally caused this break.

Of course, I think that the link needs to be updated OR add the ability to actually email me the password. Not sure if I should have to pay for the duplicate registrations that occurred during this "broken" period.

We're back up and working though. Yeah! I'll send out an email blast to everybody to let them know as well.

No comments: