Thursday, May 01, 2008

To Mail or Not To Mail

So, Dad & I are taking Pre-Paid on the road to help enroll Enrolled Agents as Pre-Paid Legal Associates. There will be (tentative) 966 attendees at the Super Seminar in Las Vegas March 19 - 24.


Here's the biggest question:

Should we invest another $430 to send them a pre-show mailed postcard that tells them to drop by the booth? What's another $430 against the $5k we've ALREADY invested in the show, right? When you look at it one way, it's just another 3 membership sales...


When you look at it the other way, it's ANOTHER $430 dollars!

I'm so sorely tempted though. I really want this show to be amazing and I think that if we TELL them that we will be there and if we TELL them we can help protect their clients and if the TELL them they can make more money then they'll be more likely to COME BY. Or at least remember us!

What to do, what to do!

I've got to wait another :20 until Dad comes back so I can run my thoughts by him.

No comments: