Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jes-ka! is here

(The picture is actually from Labor Day 2007 - the last time I saw Jes-ka! when she came to hang out and go to the corn dinner.)

Yeah! Jes-ka! got in yesterday afternoon. She's off on a grand adventure being yacht (I guess I need to learn how to SPELL that...) crew but right now her boat is being ferried to Mallorca in Spain so she's got 3+ weeks vacation.

She drove in yesterday afternoon so we could spend a few days together. She'll actually be taking me to the airport tomorrow to catch my flight to Vegas. Today, we're basically bumming around Prescott -- I've got some errands to do and I feel the need for a bit of shopping. Then, we're going to use my Olive Garden gift card for dinner.

There has been a rumor of Ice Cream, Red Barn, a haircut, and Barnes & Noble in this afternoon's future.

IN OTHER NEWS...

Dad says the Enrolled Agent conference is going well; passing out lots of information , white papers about Identity Theft, and magazines. Today, he's planning on getting some people actually enrolled. Which is EXCELLENT -- we need the player's club points.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a picture. ...not quite sure what to say about it...