Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting Close!


I'm really really close to having everything done and ready to print for this year's EA Super Seminar in Las Vegas! I've got three different "trickle out" pages that will be placed on the chairs of the attendees each morning. They're each designed to get them to come by the booth, pick up some information about Identity Theft, and enter the raffle.

This year, we're raffling off a CRISP $100 bill; one for each session. And, we'll be giving it away AT the conference so that should really get a lot more people entering the drawing and create some excitement.

Last year we had, I think 12 or 15 people sign up at the conference and I'm hoping to double that or better. It's really exciting and it should create some GREAT Player's Club points for us both.

Speaking of Player's Club, I'd better get on the stick. Here is is the 15th already and I have a whole ONE point being processed. For the big trip, I'll need to average at least 16 points per month. Hurry! Hurry!

But, Jes-ka! is coming to visit me on Monday. I can't wait. Of course, that means that it's limiting to my players club points early in the week so I'd better stay focused until then. The last week in May will be full of Finals for Spanish class, millions of phone calls for Pre-Paid and getting the garden in the ground.

No comments: