Monday, August 18, 2008

Best Boyfriend


Oh my gosh! I have THE best boyfriend in the world. I'd had a kinda rough day today since I had to stay up late last night to talk with the programmer, up at 5:30 am, late to work...

Then, I got a new phone and I hadn't gotten all my numbers transfered, somebody pulled out in front of me on the highway and I slammed on my breaks and my stuff went flying...

Had 4 boys not turn in a TON of homework so I had to have them call their parents, Econ class being slugs...



Did I mention it was a rough day?

So about 5:15 when I was on a call for Pre-Paid, I get a knock on the page door and it was Alvin. I let him in and tried to finish my call -- speaking in Spanish to this prospect.

When I was done, he told me how amazing I am (his words) and then showed me what he'd brought me: a huge bunch of yellow carnations. They're about the size of quarters. I waited until later to cry.

Alvin is so amazing. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm a-okay. Like coming to the Tuesday night briefings to help me set up, even though he doesn't speak Spanish and has come to a MILLION briefings. He makes sure I get home early so I get a good night's sleep.

Compliments me on being positive and helps me stay that way. He doesn't let me engage in "bashing" and always helps me see the other side of things. But, at the same time, listens so I can vent and work through my thoughts.

He takes interest in what I'm interested in. Like Pre-Paid Legal and teaching and metal detecting and scrapbooking, and gardening.

He makes sure I know that he loves me.

1 comment:

Anna Doo said...

Ok Kimberly Ann....you are stolen! You are gushing on a public blog about the amazing guy you are dating....you are hooked! So glad to hear it :)
Later chica
~anna~