Saturday, August 09, 2008

Kim & Alvin

Sandy, Alvin's mom took this photo last Friday, just before we went camping. And NO, I didn't go camping all dressed up like that! But, Sandy, Al Sr. and Shannon all came to the Pre-Paid Legal briefing. That was really cool. I LOVE having guests.

We went to Pine Grove Campground near Flagstaff. Alvin had never been there but he was able to make us reservations for Friday night. On Saturday we drove down Lake Mary Road to get coffee and donuts while we were waiting for another site to clear out so we could move.

On the way back, I took Alvin to Canyon Vista Campground so I could show him the view from Sandys Canyon Trail. What you can't see in this photo is the canyon below us with an AMAZING lava flow.

This is our only photo from the trip since BOTH of my camera batteries died. STUPID! It's now on my list to buy a car charger.

No comments: