Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Plumbing and Final Exams

Although this doesn't look like much, it is my NEW spare bathroom! It's got a tiny tub and shower in it. I went by after teaching and YEAH! I had plumbing!



I opted NOT to have a garden tub in my bathroom since I HATE standing in the bathtub to shower. This is just a shower, but there's two benches and a handle... I'll just start out with a shower curtain but I want a glass door later on.



AND, I also got my furnace and all the duct work installed. They look like HUGE shiny snakes winding around the trusses. It's so pretty all shiny and new. I know soon it'll be covered in grey death (blown-in insulation) and that insulation is a GOOD thing, but for now, I like it shiny.


IN OTHER NEWS:
I'm writing my two final exams today for my two classes I'm teaching. So far, I've completed the US history final. It's 50 questions, multiple choice. BUT we cover SO much information... I think it's going to be difficult for the students but hopefully not murderously hard. If I remember, I'm going to bring popcorn for them for after the test.

I'm still going to be working on the Econ final this evening. Wish me luck!

And, today at school, it was picture day. Have I mentioned how much I HATE school pictures? I didn't like it any more as a teacher than I did as a student. Bleck!

No comments: