Saturday, November 29, 2008

Geocaching - Thanksgiving in Tucson 08

Dad wanted to go geocaching while we were in Tucson to drop off the two geocoins that we found when we were camping. We found this AMAZING cache that was a sculpture garden. I LOVED it. I can't wait to go back. There were at least 12 sculptures that I'd pay for.


Here we all are with our cache. I LOVE the auto-taking feature on my phone.

The yard was full of huge metal sculptures made from found metal.

Butterflies on a metal fence.

3 FOOT wide blue sunflower.

Dragons!


Shovel sunflowers.

Cactus tunnel.

Studio 2633.

Little guy who wants to eat you.

The front yard.


Alvin wanted me to take a picture of the "bird."

2 comments:

Chris said...

Those sculptures are incredible!

EatStayPlay said...

Aren't they COOL?!?! It makes me wish that I could do metal work like that. I probably COULD (I know how to weld) but there's no time/space to do it.

I'll put it on my "Someday Maybe" list.