Monday, November 17, 2008

Spanish I Worksheets

So, I've decided that my first semester cultural project for Spanish 1 is a bust. Frankly, they don't like it and neither do I. So, I'm cutting it out. TODAY. I was going to let them do their presentations, but I couldn't figure out WHY that was a good idea. I mean, then I have to grade it! I think I'll just cut journals 7, 8, and 9 totally. If they turned 7 and 8 (and 9?) in on time, I'll add 10% to the grades for 4, 5, and 6.

We're starting chapter 3 today. Which includes clothing.

Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to find non-smutty pictures of underwear and panty hose? Geez! I ended up with this photo for panty hose. Which I think look like deflated legs.
And this one for "underwear." Don't even get me STARTED on trying to find ladies' undies!


I hope the worksheet is a success. It SHOULD be, we've done this type of thing before. I'm printing it at MDI and we're not going to double side it so they can cut it apart later for flashcards.

No comments: