Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sun, Water & Smaug

So, I've been over-the-top emotional the past week. And no, it's NOT a girl thing! I've been just down and upset and easy to anger.

Today, after helping Dad & Mom outside at THEIR house (grumpy for a while then happy happy) I started to think about something: How long had it been since I'd been in the sun for any length of time?

Yeah, that would be a month. Since our October camping vacation.


NOT GOOD for an Arizona girl!


So, since I have Smaug stowed on my back porch. I grabbed some leftover broccoli soup, a BIG glass of ice water, Lily, and some tests to grade, and spent an hour in the sun. I feel a lot better. I don't know how much grading I really got done (it's hard to grade in full sunlight -- it's glarey) but I am feeling a TON better.

Note to self: More sun. More water.






What on EARTH was I thinking!

No comments: